BAKED PANKO CRUSTED COD
This delicious crusted cod recipe has quickly become a new favorite in our house. Everyone gobbles it right up, and usually asks for seconds. It can be prepared ahead of time too, which is one of the reasons I like it so much.
Tartar sauce for serving: I mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, a splash of lemon juice, and chopped dill.
1. Heat oven to 425
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper
4. In a wide bowl, combine Panko and parsley
5. Put the flour is a wide, shallow bowl
6. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, Old Bay, and mayonnaise
7. Dip the fish fillets in flour, coating each piece thoroughly
8. Dip the flour-coated fillets into the egg mixture, then the Panko mixture, pressing to help crumbs adhere to fish
9. Arrange the pieces on the baking sheet and cook for 16- 20 minutes until fish flakes with a fork
10. Squeeze lemon on top of fillets and serve with tartar sauce.
Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you delicious recipes, updates from the fishing grounds, and the inside scoop on sales and specials.