Our fishing friend, Megan Corazza, gave us this recipe for baked or grilled teriyaki salmon. It may not be super specific, but it DOES include awesome illustrations. She calls it "Megan's All-Time Favorite Salmon Recipe." Megan fishes for salmon all summer in Price William Sound. This recipe is simple enough to prepare in the galley, where there's very limited space. It's an excellent recipe for kids too- I remember my dad grilling teriyaki salmon when I was young, and it was always a hit!
1. Make diagonal cuts across salmon fillet all the way down to the skin, but not through it. Create 1 or 1.5 inch squares.
2. Marinate in a bag or pan in mixture of 1 part water to 1 part Mr. Yoshida's sauce (or teriyaki sauce of choice)
3. Scrunch up tin foil to make a large Twinkie shape and put on pan
4. Drape the salmon fillet over the Twinkie tin foil
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds
6. Bake or cook on grill until done. Oils will bubble up in cracks between squares and it is DELICIOUS.