"Who needs ahi when you have wild Alaska salmon?"
Our dear friend Annie is somewhat of a superhero. Part wife, part mother of 3, part ironman, part teacher, part commercial fisherman, part entrepreneur, Annie manages to balance these gracefully with a smile on her face. She also grew up in Hawaii and makes a mean salmon poke.
- 1-1.5 lbs. Wild Alaska Salmon, skin off, chopped into small pieces
- 1 shallot
- 1-2 green onions- mostly white parts
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce or shoyu
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Remove skin from salmon and cut into 1/4" cubes
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- Salt to taste and chill before serving
- Serve over rice and enjoy!